We are currently recruiting for a Sprinkler Service Delivery Manager in Manchester.
To manage and co-ordinate the activities for the Service Delivery team within the Service department ensuring the correct skill levels are maintained and operational delivery is in line with company procedures and competencies. To ensure resource is strategically aligned and delivering the required customer experience in line with company Vision and Values.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- To proactively manage the Service Delivery team in delivering an efficient, professional service based on ‘Customer Service Excellence’.
- To challenge and develop each person, including undertaking monthly 1 2 1’s and developing a personal development plan for each.
- To measure/improve/achieve the agreed key performance indicators of contract fulfilment, reactive response and corrective measures (eg. Remedial quotes and problem resolution etc.) – in line with LPC requirements.
- To work with the Business Development team to onboard and mobilise new customers/portfolios, attending sales meetings, analysing resource and ensuring customer satisfaction is not comprised.
- To attend Strategic Account Meetings and other customer meetings where required to ensure high levels of aftercare and customer service excellence.
- To work with all departments to ensure that the customer experience is at the highest level.
- To manage work volumes to the required deadlines
- To proactively seek out business and process improvement
- To ensure accurate maintenance of our internal operational system – AIMS
- To oversee the management of customer portals (uploading certificates, quotations etc)
- To handle any escalated customer complaints – process and resolve in line with ISO 90001 procedures
- To work with Customer Service analysing survey response to handle any detractors and resolutions and rebuild customer confidence
- To provide support, assistance and training to the Service Delivery team
- Produce company reports including weekly reports, service KPI reports, budgets etc in required time scales
- Identify and communicate within our business any factors that may affect the customer retention, contact renewal or revenue forecast
- Accumulate market intelligence and report as appropriate
- Adhere to policies and procedures relating to Health &Safety and Quality Assurance
- To be an ambassador within the business for the company values and competencies.
- The above accountabilities may change as the role develops.
Apply online or contact Dan Carter on 07918 325 654. You can also email [email protected] for more information on this role.