We are currently recruiting for a Sprinkler Project Manager in Manchester.
£55,000 plus car or car allowance
To support the Division with installation of automatic fire suppression systems to current British Standards. These systems are produced to inhouse designs. To ensure timely and cost-efficient project delivery, working with customers and clients to deliver all projects to a high quality and customer focused result.
- To take overall responsibility for technical and financial aspects of a contract, including contract variations, pre-commissioning, final inspection and completion certificates
- To carry out site inspections, toolbox talks, ordering materials etc.
- Attending site and contract meetings professionally representing the company, where necessary
- Monitoring all aspects of project progress to ensure that they comply with current quality and Health and Safety requirements
- Producing Method Statements and Risk Assessments and complete with O&M Manuals
- Liaison with the client, third parties and management to ensure all labour, tools, equipment and accesses are available as/when required
- Briefing clients and our site personnel on working requirements and processes, including monitoring the performance of site personnel
- Carrying out a financial assessment at the end of each month with team members to establish value of work in progress and costs to complete
- Proactively communicating to senior management any issues that may adversely affect the project delivery.
- Proactively manage and take ownership for any problems, solving and suggesting alternatives and agreeing the reframing of timescales
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of BSEN 12845, BS9251:2014 and BS9990:2015.
- Good knowledge of Wet and Dry Riser engineering.
- Able to demonstrate previous successful project management within a fire sprinkler installation.
- Ability to communicate well and influence others, problem solving skills.
- Excellent IT skills including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be flexible and able to drive with a full valid UK driving license.
For more information or to apply contact Dan Austin on 01925 377 878 or email at [email protected]