Project Manager – HVAC/Security – BEM Systems
We’re working alongside one of the UK’s leadings Fire & Security to help in their search for an experienced BEMS Project Manager to manage specialist Building Management Systems and Controls on projects in London and the South East / South West. The Projects are carried out for a number of different customers including Mechanical and Electrical Contractors, Construction Contractors, and Direct End Users so a varied project background would be desirable.
What they’re looking for;
- The right candidate will need to have a flare and passion for the BMS industry.
- At least 4 years Project Management
- Strong Background within HVAC
- An understanding of TRIDIUM, Honeywell and other automation systems. No hands on/programming experience needed
- This position requires someone that is comfortable with working directly with people and is capable of delivering field-based customer facing activity, focusing on the “Quality”, building customer relationships.
- The Ideal candidate will have a strong, long-standing experience within the BMS industry, with experience delivering projects through both a Trend, Honeywell and Tridium solution. The role reports directly into the BEMS Divisional Manager and will be covering projects within the Healthcare, Leisure, Stadia and Education sectors.
What They’re Offering
- Credit Card
- Company Tablet and Mobile Phone
- Company Car with Fuel Card (EV Car options included)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Life assurance.
- Development and progression opportunities