We are currently recruiting for a Passive Fire Protection Surveyor in London.
Package: Salary between £40,000- £45,000 DOE, mobile phone, laptop and hotel and meal expenses when staying away.
Hours: Full–time, permanent
An innovative, market leading passive fire protection company are looking for an experienced passive fire surveyor to inspect fire doors and compartmentation within a range of property sectors in and around London
• Identifying areas of concern for Passive Fire Protection including batt and mastic, fire boards.
• Writing reports on what improvements need to be made to ensure the Passive Fire Protection is compliant.
• Using software to log information to ensure a smooth process. • Providing technical advice for the project delivery team.
• Identifying points for correction on fire door and compartmentation lines.
• Post work inspections.
• Assisting your operations manager.
• Travel to a variety of sites across the UK including commercial offices, healthcare, high end residential etc.
• Over 5 years’ experience in the Passive Fire Protection industry.
• NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in passive fire protection/safety.
• Experience surveying both fire doors and fire stopping.
• Experience using Bolster, Boris, OneTrace or an app that logs Passive Fire Surveys.
• The ability to liaise and report to clients and tenants where required.
For more information or to apply contact Dan Carter on 07918325654 or email at [email protected]