As a Passive Fire Protection Estimator, you will be part of the Commercial team and will support our Operations and Sales teams by producing accurate and compliant quotations for our clients.
Your role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Producing estimates for all Passive Fire solutions including, but not limited to, surveys, doors/remedials, fire stopping and dampers.
- Producing accurate quotations for clients.
- Ability to read and interpret site drawings/reports accurately.
- Keep up to date with knowledge of Passive Fire and Fire Stopping legislation.
- Preparation of bills of materials and quotations from client specifications
- Ability to interpret client’s requirements accurately.
- Build successful working relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Prioritisation of workload to ensure client’s deadlines are met.
- Background and experience in estimating is a must. Firestopping, doors or dampers background would be preferable.
- Should be familiar with compiling rates from first principles.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Good IT skills and a familiarity with Microsoft software.
- Excellent communication skills including face-to-face meetings and telephone and MS Teams communications.
- The ability to work alone and effectively organise your time as well as being a good team player.
- A good understanding of the Standards which relate to our Industry.
- Excellent timekeeping and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and a team player, demonstrating professionalism, positivity and proactiveness.
- A background in passive fire protection is ideal and further training will be provided for candidates to expand their knowledge where required.
This is a Hybrid role and would require 2 days at the head office in Essex
For more information on this role get in touch with Dan Carter on 01925 377 878 or email [email protected].