We are currently recruiting a Gas Suppression Engineer based in Kent. £33-£40,000
Conduct Planned Preventative Maintenance and carry out corrective works on a wide variety of gas systems within an assigned area, ensuring maintenance is completed in strict accordance with British Standards specifications and clearly documenting the works you complete whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- Oversee the installation and commissioning of gas suppression systems, ensuring compliance with local codes and regulations.
- Configure control panels, detectors, and release mechanisms for optimal system performance.
- Identifying systems that are nearing end of life, obsolete or in a poor state of repair Bullet points highlighting the individual tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure performance and service is in line with compliance and monthly schedules.
- Respond to customer needs, complaints, and concerns with a sense of urgency as and when required.
- Troubleshoot and rectify any issues identified during testing.
- Perform routine inspections and maintenance of gas suppression systems to ensure they remain in working order.
- Coordinate and execute scheduled system maintenance, including the replacement of components and refilling of gas agents.
- Maintain accurate records of all system designs, installations, tests, and maintenance activities.
- Generate comprehensive reports for clients and regulatory authorities as needed.
- Ensure all systems meet compliance requirements and facilitate inspections by relevant authorities.
- Build strong relationships with clients and provide technical support and guidance throughout the project lifecycle.
- Adhere to safety protocols and promote a culture of safety within the team.
- Conduct safety training and awareness programs as needed.
For more information on this role contact Dan Austin on 07867412977 or email [email protected]