Peel Technical are recruiting Corporate Account Manager to work within a well-established team, providing both desk-based and field-based account management to UK based business clients.
Ideally, you will have a firm grasp of the Telecoms industry and have strong knowledge and awareness.
This is a remote position and the successful candidate will be home based, however, there will be the option to work flexibly from one of our local hubs.
Ad-hoc travel to offices within the group and other locations may be required on occasion.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
• Drive sales of specialist service areas within the sales team, product, Voice and Data
• Create Opportunities for all products Chess sell as part of the product strategy – Cyber, ICT, Cloud Telephony and Network.
• Establish and maintain key client relationships
• To provide clear and accurate proposals to customers, in line with their needs and requirements
• Presentation of solutions to all levels
• Fully understand project opportunities and milestones
• Act as key interface between client and Chess ICT
• Client profiling to understand customer’s visions/goals/strategy
• Can link a customer’s corporate strategy to an IT solution
• Work closely with technical architect team
• Achievement of monthly/quarterly/annual profit targets
• Act as role model/mentor for wider sales team
• Knowledge of enterprise/infrastructure architecture
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer Facing
• Presentation skills
• Negotiation skills
• Listening and questioning skills
• Knowledge and interest in specialist areas
• Business and market awareness
• Numerate and literate
• Planning and organisational skills
• Training/mentoring/coaching experience
• Self-driven, work on own initiative, self-learner
• Creative – makes opportunities happen
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure