Job Category: Business
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midlands
We are looking for an Independent self starter highly motivated, creative, target driven with a high level of interpersonal and presentation skills, for a UK Business Development Manager role based in The Midlands.
This role focuses on new business generation, maximising growth potential, consistently delivering and exceeding Materials Handling Equipment sales targets and KPI’s.
- To achieve/exceed annual targets.
- To work alongside all departments to ensure that customer expectations are met, in line with business principles.
- To manage product/service mix, pricing, and margins according to agreed aims.
- To handle business enquiries and issues received from customers and the team, attaining a high level of customer service, achieving agreed levels of profitability, and producing a win/win situation for all parties.
- To plan and manage a personal business portfolio for assigned Key Accounts according to the market development strategy.
- To use and update the CRM system.
- To record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
- To assist with the creation of a harmonious and productive sales environment by working closely with other members of the sales team.
- To negotiate with customers on sales agreements and contracts for the supply of products ensuring that all internal parties and suppliers involved in the creation of a sales and service contract are aware of the detail and that the package is in the best interests of all concerned.
- To demonstrate products and services to existing customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- To attend shows and exhibitions (as and when required) and to represent and observe other products and services for best sales and marketing practice.
- To attend corporate events to raise the profile of the organisation and its products with existing and potential new customers.
- To establish, develop customer relationships and to follow up once delivery of a truck has taken place.
- To be involved in continuous improvement of processes and procedures with other team members as requested.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be required to enable the Business to meet future plans.
Give Rob Scotney a call on 01925 377 878 for more information on this vacancy.